Studies show that anti-drinking-and-driving marketing campaigns focusing on a solution or alternative—like #TAXI’s—are way more effective in changing behavior than campaigns aiming at alarming audiences.
Restaurants, bars, hosts, and event organizers serving alcohol to customers or friends who may then get in cars risk penalties and litigation if there’s an accident or injury. With this in mind, we’d like to share some tools with you to help people get home safely.
Following are downloadable posters you can print, jpegs, videos, and wording you might include as part of your invitation/promotional materials.
We hope you find these useful!
Download PDF Versions:
- Bad Date Poster (494kb)
- Boys Night Out Poster (473kb)
- Drunk Cowboy (118kb)
- Dancing Guy Poster (1.12mb)
- Girl Putting on Make-up (985kb)
- Bad Date (494kb)
- Last Call – Beer Poster (U.S. Version) (3.32mb)
- Last Call – Martini Poster (CAN version)
- Last Call – Wine Poster (CAN Version)
- #TAXI Radio Ad (mp3)
- #TAXI Stanley Cup Radio Ad (mp3)
- #TAXI Calgary Stampede Radio Ad (mp3)
- View and download our videos here.
- 24 Hours Article Part 1 (jpg)
- 24 Hours Article Part 2 (jpg)
- Campaign 911 Press Release (doc)
- CFNY Email Ad (doc)
- Flow 93.5 Email Ad (png)
- MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 08′ (doc)
- MADD MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 09′ (doc)
- MADD MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 10′ (doc)
- TIPS Newsletter Mention (jpg)
- MADD Project Red Ribbon Press Release (doc)
- MADD Nebraska Mention (doc)
- US Press Release (doc)
Contact us to see how we can help you get your message about drinking responsibly to your audiences, and feel free to download our posters for your purposes.