Partnering with MADD
“We are very pleased #TAXI is helping to make our streets safer.”
-Laura Dean-Mooney, MADD National President
#TAXI has been a long-time partner with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) in the US and Canada , promoting the highly visible “Last Call” ad campaign. These ads encourage people who’ve gone out and been drinking to make a good choice and call #TAXI or get others to do so and get home safe and fast instead of risking driving while impaired.
MADD USA Sample ads:
MADD Canada Sample ads:
- Last Call Ads (mpg)
- High School Campaign (wmv)
- #TAXI/MADD Canada Radio Ad (mp3)
- #TAXI/MADD Canada St. Patricks Day Radio Ad (mp3)
for students in partnership with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).
The ads have appeared in radio spots, TV, cinemas, magazines, liquor stores, bars, campuses, and major sports venues.
- Campaign 911 Press Release (doc)
- MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 08′ (doc)
- MADD MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 09′ (doc)
- MADD MADD St. Patrick’s Day Press Release 10′ (doc)
- MADD Project Red Ribbon Press Release (doc)
#TAXI has also been a major sponsor of MADD’s “Tie One On for Safety” campaign since 2006 in the US. This commitment builds on the support #TAXI has provided to MADD Canada since 2004. This started with the Red Ribbon Campaign and then built to include being an Official Sponsor of MADD’s High School Education Program and the Inaugural National Sponsor of Campaign 911.